Wednesday, July 23, 2014

JULY Shopping SBree: Coach, Aldo, Sephora, Ulta AND MORE!!

Coach
Coach Bleecker Preston Satchel in Edgepaint Leather
Coach Bleecker Phone Wallet in Edgepaint Leather
See full blog post here
ALDO
 
Gallington $35 $21 $15
I repurchased this online when ALDO was having 20% off for the 4th of July. After with my cash back from Ebates I'm paying only $15 for this baby! Here's the original haul
Sephora
I'm still using the Shopkick giftcards I racked up before the app started to suck
*Limited Edition* Bite Beauty Deconstructed Rose Lipstick in Damask 
Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Granache
Ulta
Got all the new leather color tattoos and one from the metal collection for only $3.50 each! 
Learn how & see swatches here
Bath and Body Works
$87.50 $37.50 $30
This is a new collection that was put out a week early so thankfully I was able to get everything adjusted to the semi-annual sale price. They were B3G3 and I threw in a 7th one to take advantage of the $20 off $50 coupon.
Loft
Summer tops and tanks were on sale for only $5!!!
$16.50 $5
Forever 21
I made a quick run to find a dark bandeau that I could wear with the new muscle tees I've been buying. 
As seen here & here
Journeys
Vans Lo Pro Skate Shoe in Grey $44.99 $38.24
I used a 15% off birthday coupon 
It's been raining A LOT this hurricane season and I realized that I don't have any good close toed shoes to wear on rainy days. I decided to buy these vans since they're neutral and lightweight. I can wear them on the days when I don't want to wear clunky rain boots or combat boots which can get hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment