Saturday, June 28, 2014

JUNE Shopping SBree: Last Minute Deals

Dillard's
BCBG Binded Neck Dress $128 $62 $45
I saw yet another Youtuber promoting that ridiculous Le Tote site which charges you $50 a month to BORROW five random items of clothing and jewelry. Anywho, she was wearing this dress in a bright coral color and I thought it was really pretty so I looked it up online and found it on sale at Dillard's for $62. Plus Dillard's had an additional 30% off that was going to end that day! When I got to the store they didn't have the dress in coral anymore but they had it in cream and in black and I chose the cream color.
Gianni Bini Love Sweater $89 $31 $22
I also got this sweater I'd been eyeing for over a month now. I couldn't bring myself to pay $31 for it but $22 was my magic number! 
Unfortunately it has a rip under the armpit that I noticed when I got it home so I have to return it :(
ALDO
Gallington $35 $21
I saw this bag when I was on vacation about two weeks ago and had a feeling the bag would be going on sale if I waited it out and sure enough it did! Plus all sales merchandise is going to be an additional 30% off until July 20th so you should definitely check out Aldo's sale section the next time you're at the mall.
ULTA

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eye Liner in Nude
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Purple
Rimmel Lasting Finish Kisses Lip Liner in Spice
Rimmel Lasting Finish Kisses Lip Liner in Cappuccino 
Rimmel Products were bogo and I used the $3.50 off $10 coupon that was ending that day as well. My total came out to be $8.56 which is a little over $2 per item!


This shopping trip was abruptly cut short but I was able to make it to the important stores and get the deals that I wanted before they expired. I missed out on getting a few freebies from Walgreens but there's always next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment