Tuesday, June 3, 2014

FOTD: Purple Overload

Just played around in my makeup today I knew I wanted to try out a purple look. I probably wouldn't wear this all out of the house at once. I can see myself opting for a nude pink lip instead.

Face
CoverGirl Smoothers Concealer in Deep-N
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Caramel
Sephora Double Contouring Cream Blush in Rose Glow
Nars Contour Blush in Gienah
Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess 
Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette: Betrayal (lid)
Sleek Vintage Romance Palette: Bliss in Barcelona (crease)
Lorac Pro Palette: Cream (browbone)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Uzi 
 +topped with Urban from the UD Electric Palette
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
Brows
Sleek Sunset Palette: black
Lips
Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil in Grape

No comments:

Post a Comment