Sunday, June 1, 2014

MAY 2014 FAVORITES

Beauty


Urban Decay Electric Palette- I'm having fun playing around with the bright colors.
Tweezerman Tweezers- Best tweezers I've ever used! They're really good at gripping short stray hairs.


Shows & Movies

Sabrina the Teenage Witch- I started watching the series from the beginning on Hulu. Sabrina and Harvey are still adorable.
Orange is the New Black- I watched season 1 for the third time on Friday. It only gets better I can't wait for the season 2 premiere on June 6th!!
The Perks of Being a Wallflower- I'm honestly upset that I waited so long to watch this movie!

Food & Drink


PINK Tumbler- This is the only thing I drink out of now. It's unbreakable, seals tight, and it has a straw. :)
Mango Italian Ice...and ice cream in general


Technology


Ban.do Back Me Up Mobile Charger- Cute and functional. It's a lifesaver when I go shopping. No more having to charge my phone in the Dillards bathroom!
The Mashup by Girls United- It's a mashup of Paranoid, Loyal, and Show Me. I found the song 2 weeks ago and have been listening to it non-stop since!
Shoprunner- They offer free 2 day shipping and returns for tons of stores. I'm sad my 3 month free trial is coming to an end :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment