Tuesday, June 24, 2014

JUNE Shopping SBree: Vacation Edition :D

A'Gaci Summer Frenzy Romper <3 
MAC's KELLY YUM YUM!!!! 
I was mad that I couldn't snag it before it sold out online on MAC and Nordstrom AND Macys and basically every other department store known to man. My alternative plan of action was to go to the local MAC store early on the in-store release date. Fastforward to that day the MAC at the smaller mall sold out but to my surprise the next day I tried my luck at a larger mall and it was the only shade still in stock!!

  
Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil in Bouquet
My cousin actually picked up the color and tried it on first. Once I tried it on and added a little lipliner I fell in love and immediately proceeded to checkout. When I got back home I realized this shade was actually on my wishlist in the Sephora app. Kudos to the cuzzo.
Vans Lo Pro in Neon Coral
I literally never wear sneakers and I only have one pair of Nikes my mom bought me for Christmas 2012 that I wore for the first time just recently to a mandatory club field day. Yet and still somehow my cousins and the saleswoman at Journeys managed to convince me to get these puppies. Sadly, I can't say that it took much because I'm addicted to all things coral.
I also picked up a TON of skinny belts from A'gaci because I have literally been searching years and years for affordable belts that would actually fit. I have a few from Forever 21 that are too short to go around my natural waist which is frustrating. I also haven't seen colors like these at Forever or any other stores. At least not for $3.50.
Old Navy sent me a $10 reward coupon so I used it to buy this ring and matching earrings which I've already lost whole unpacking lol.
I also bought the Sensationail Gel Polish in Island Oasis which I'm wearing in the photo as well.
 Forever 21 crop tops!!
I was on a mission to find more colorful crop tops since my haul last month. I finally found some more on my last night in Jacksonville. They had a better color selection and were a bit cheaper than the ones I was seeing at other F21 locations.
Windsor Floral headband

No comments:

Post a Comment