Sunday, July 20, 2014

June & July Birchbox Sample Reviews

JUNE 
Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream
This is more of a balm than a cream. The main ingredient is beeswax. The all-purpose idea was good in theory but it’s not as hydrating as I would like on the lips so I’m just using it as a skin treatment. I can’t speak to any long-term benefits of using this product but I'm going to continue to use my sample.

suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser
It foams a little and the grains in the scrub are pretty big which I like. Also, it smells like Lemonheads.


JULY
NAOBAY Body Radiance Lotion
This lotion was watery and didn't moisturize my skin in the least.

Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner
It is extremely waterproof and smudge proof! When I first swatched it on my hand it wouldn't budge at all. I searched around for more colors online and couldn't find any :(

Vasanti Cosmetics Detox Nutrient-Rich Purifying Facial Cleanser
I liked the creamy shampoo-like consistency that's great for using with my Clarisonic. After I used it my skin felt clean & oil free.

100% Pure Gingerade Shower Gel
Just by looking at the sample packet I knew there wasn't enough product to wash my whole body but once again I took one for the team. I really loved the smell and it’s cool that it’s an all natural type of product but the fact that it doesn’t lather left me feeling unclean. I ended up still having to wash up with some Bath and Body Works.


No comments:

Post a Comment