Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Treat Yo Self Tuesdays: Coach Bleecker Preston Satchel & Wallet :D


I normally don't even walk into Coach but one day I saw the mini version of this bag on display in the window and it lured me in. After weeks of lusting after the purse I finally decided to get it as an early birthday gift for myself. This collection is on sale at Macys now so you can ask Coach to price match for you. I didn't know they did that until I mentioned to the saleswoman that it was cheaper at Macys and when she told me I was sold!
Personally, my local Macys doesn't carry these items in store so buying from Coach at the same price was an awesome alternative. Plus they wrap and box everything so beautifully! 
Anyway onto the good stuff!
~
Coach Bleecker Preston Satchel in Edgepaint Leather
STYLE NO. 30165
Tan and hot pink is my favorite color combo. I'm excited that I found a "big girl purse" that's sophisticated but also has a fun twist. 

Coach Bleecker Phone Wallet in Edgepaint Leather
STYLE NO. 62273
<3 <3 <3
Holy hot pink! I can see myself using this practically every day especially since it fits my iPhone perfectly! It also has a wristlet attachment so I can wear it on days when I don't need to bring an entire purse with me.

See the bag in way better lighting: here
& the wallet: here

Stay tuned for more poor financial decisions that are sure to come as my birthday continues to approach ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment