Monday, July 21, 2014

NEW Maybelline Leather Color Tattoo Swatches!!

I bought them on Ulta's website last week after I checked my local store and they didn't have them yet >:(
$6.99 $3.50
Creamy Beige, Vintage Plum, Deep Forest, Chocolate Suede, and Dramatic Black

I stacked ULTA's BOGO deal with a $3.50 off $10 coupon on each order and paid $6.99 for TWO tattoos instead of one. 

I also got free shipping for purchasing an Urban Decay item (which I already knew I was going to return). I chose a nail polish set that was on sale for $9 so I wouldn't break the bank seeing as I had to place 3 orders to get all of the tattoos.
~
These shades are super creamy and pigmented. I love how buttery they felt when I swatched them. They're all matte except for chocolate suede which reminds me of my favorite original color tattoo Bad to the Bronze only this shade is more of a chocolate brown like the name suggests.
~
Since I was basically getting the second tattoo for free I threw in a bonus color tattoo from the metal collection.
Inked in Pink
I have been meaning to grab this shade ever since I got the Naked 3 palette and now it's mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment