Saturday, May 17, 2014

OOTD & FOTD featuring Nars Contour Blush in Gienah




Nars Contour Blush in Gienah $42 $22

I think I finally found a bronzer that I like!!! It's matte and also not too red toned which is an issue I have always ran into. It's buildable & long-lasting. I got mine from Nordstrom and used a $20 Nordstrom Note to basically cut the price in half. Not sure if I would've paid full price for it.


Face
CoverGirl Smoothers Concealer in Deep-N
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Caramel
Nars Blush in Taos
Nars Contour Blush in Gienah
Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lorac Pro Palette: Taupe (lid) 
Urban Decay Electric Palette: Slowburn (crease)
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
Brows
Sleek Makeup i Divine Sunset Palette: black
Lips
Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil in Corvina 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOTD
I made a quick mall run & decided to wear some of my steals from last week: American Rag sweater (saved 84%), Steve Madden sandals (saved 95%) & Steve Madden bag (saved 60%). Learn how in my haul posts here & here! :)

2 comments: