Friday, May 30, 2014

FOODIE FRIDAYS: Carbovores Welcome

Where are some of my culinary creations of the week!
Chili Cheese Waffle Fries
-Ore-Ida Waffle Fries
-Season All
-McCormick Chili Powder
-Mexican Four Cheese Blend 
-Oscar Mayer Bacon
Bowtie Chicken Alfredo 
-Publix Bowtie Pasta
-Bertolli Alfredo Sauce
-Tyson Chicken Strips

Sticking with the chicken pasta theme I switched things up and used Barilla Tomato and Basil Sauce then topped it with a Mexican Four Cheese Blend. I popped it into the oven to give the cheese some color and omg it is SOOO good! I've made it twice this week!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major sweet tooth alert!
Memorial Day Cupcake
-Pillsbury Moist Supreme White Cake Mix
-Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Classic White Icing
- Red Publix Sprinkles
(basic I know, but it hit the spot!)
Heart Shaped Brownie :D <3
-Betty Crocker Turtle Premium Brownie Mix
-Publix Chopped Walnuts


No comments:

Post a Comment