Saturday, August 2, 2014

JULY 2014 FAVORITES




















Beauty
Too Faced Melted Lipsticks- I bought two after I tried them on at Sephora and I need to get MORE!!! I'm going to get Melted Candy, Fig, and Berry next.
Maybelline Leather Color Tattoos- I love this new color selection and the fact that there are a lot of matte options. I layered Revolt on top of the Deep Forest color tattoo for a FOTD during the Electric Challenge and I really liked how it looked. See the look here
Shows & Movies

Botched- I use to love watching Extreme Makeover as a kid & this show is similar. Every episode two people come in to have previously botched surgeries fixed and one plastic surgery obsessed person is also featured. The show is pretty funny and I've learned a few interesting things here & there. 
Food & Drink
Naked Juice- Since I've been getting these for free I've tried out a few flavors and my favorite so far is the Mighty Mango flavor. Kale Blazer was disgusting I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Hershey's Cookie 'n' Creme- I was ADDICTED to these in highschool and ate them every.single.day. I quit cold turkey and have barely touched them since but when I got a free one last month the cravings kicked back in and I bought more at Walgreens!
Websites 
xfinity- xfinity on demand & live streaming have been keeping me occupied lately. I've also found that xfinity often has shows up a week or two in advance and it's been going on for months so maybe it's a thing.
  Screen Junkies Channel on Youtube- I've been marathoning their honest trailers and they're hilarious. Click here for the playlist. My personal fave so far is the honest trailer for The Lion King.











No comments:

Post a Comment