Saturday, April 12, 2014

Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette Swatches & Mini Review






The colors have awesome pigmentation and actually will leave a stain. I would also like to mention that Slowburn, Savage, Jilted, and Urban are not supposed to be used in the immediate eye area. I found that to be weird at first but this is technically a pressed pigment palette rather than an eyeshadow palette so using these shades around the immediate eye area is at your own risk. Pro tip: I've seen Slowburn, Savage, and Jilted used as blushes!

I wasn't going to get this palette because I was afraid of the bright colors and had no idea how I would wear them in an everyday look. But once I started watching Youtube tutorials I realized that these shades can be combined into wearable looks. Also there's no rule that you would have to use only this palette to create a look I think they're great supplementary shades to have on hand for the spring & summer. I've been in a makeup rut lately and while I don't see myself using this as a stand alone palette I will definitely have fun incorporating these bright colors into my makeup routine.




1 comment:

  1. damn you're really making me want to get this palette. I most likely will end up getting it tbh

    ReplyDelete